We offer a range of services,
including Professional Development Workshops,
Assessments, and Consultation Services.
Professional Development Workshops
- Book a team of trained facilitators to deliver workshops for your team. Perfect for in-house training and a shared learning experience.
- Access our online training portal and go at your own pace. Designed for flexible schedules and self-guided learners.
- Schedule a debrief session for self-guided learners to ask questions and engage in a shared learning experience.
- Reflect on the shared human experiences of sex, gender, expression, and orientation
- Explore barriers communities might experience to accessing your organization and services
- Experience new perspectives and understandings through critical consideration of language, practices, and history
- Identify strategies towards greater inclusion to implement moving forward
- Reflect and challenge the roots of our own biases
- Creating the Learning Environment
- Why Inclusion Matters
- Identities, Language & Pronouns
- Unique Trans Experiences
- History, Human Rights & Impacts
- Oppression & Micro-Aggressions
- Identifying Barriers
- Strategies Towards Greater Inclusion
- Review, Closing & Resouces
- Live workshops are designed for 20-60 people
- Hybrid models of self-guided on-line learning can be paired with a live half day debrief session
- Interactive learning is a constant, whether delivered live or self-guided. Staff will be provided with opportunities for self reflection, knowledge checks, and application of learnings
Professional Development Services
In-person services may incur travel reimbursement at $0.41/km, & potential accommodations if necessary. * Self-Guided individual registrations are tax included. ** Minimum 15 people for a live workshop.
If costs are prohibitive, please consider filling out our sliding scale request form by clicking here.
Organizational Assessments &
A free Assessment Tool is located on our website, asking you questions on six different categories of institutional inclusion. A summarized report card can provide organizations with a snapshot of strengths and opportunities for growth, and can measure change over time. Consider using the Report Card to create a template and work plan towards greater institutional inclusion in the future.
Organizational Assessment & Report Card
Reach out to us and coordinate a custom workshop delivery, explore a special consultation project, or other unique projects to enhance Two-Spirit, trans, and queer inclusion practices.
Admin hours for large & long-term service delivery are $99 /hour.
Not sure if we can take on your project? Connect with us to find out!Contact us