A Collection of Resources
The content suggested below is not developed by the Safer Spaces program. We acknowledge that with time, pages may be deleted, edited, or no longer represent best information or practice. We urge individuals to consider the lessons provided in our workshops self-guided learning modules and use critical thinking to reflect on the impact of suggestions and information provided.
If there are any issues with links listed, please feel free to reach out us at [email protected] so so we can keep the information as up to date as possible.
For convenience, you can navigate this page by clicking on the category you'd like to access resources on.
Documentaries / Videos
Youth & Families
- Gender Affirming Medical Care in Canada
- Transgender Health in Primary Care – Initial Assessment Gender Dysphoria Tool
- Proud, Prepared and Protected - Canadian Virtual Hospice
- Trans Primary Care: My Guide to Caring for Trans and Gender Diverse Patients
- Rainbow Health Ontario and AOHC Joint Submission on Patients First